Welcome to Lob Solar
If you're considering switching to solar power in your house, you have come to the right place. Going solar has many advantages. Here´s why:
It is a good investment
Solar panel prices have fallen dramatically over the last few decades. Modern panels, with their high efficiency have a return on investment of about 5 years, while manufacturers give a warranty of 25 to 30 years. Solar panels have no moving parts, so as long as they remain sealed they will work.
Prices of fossil fuels (read electricity) on the other hand are soaring and can be expected to do so even more in the coming years. Depending on your situation, a solar installation can greatly reduce your electricity bills, or make them disappear altogether.
A solar energy system adds resale value to a home while making it more attractive to savings-oriented or environmentally-aware buyers.
It makes you energy independent
Going solar allows you to produce power from the roof of your own home. It's stable, self-sustaining and you know exactly where your electricity is coming from. As fossil fuels run out and global demand increases, you will be much less at the mercy of the markets.
Many people have already made the choice to go solar, just for this feeling of independence and freedom. Your energy independence benefits you today, and it also benefits our collective future.
It contributes to a cleaner environment
By reducing or eliminating your reliance on the big energy suppliers that burn fossil fuels to supply most of our electricity, you actively contribute to reducing greenhouse gases.Using solar doesn't release any emissions or pollution, so they are green and clean. It has become clear by now that renewable energy is the only solution for our energy needs for the present and in the future.
Just one kilowatt of solar power installed will offset 23,000 kg of greenhouse gases and is the equivalent to planting 23 trees.
Why Lob Solar is a good choice:
- You will benefit from the fact that we are one of the most experienced solar companies on Ibiza and Formentera.
- Lob Solar has its roots in Germany, which is reflected in the highest standards of quality we deliver. We tend to be perfectionists.
- Communicating with us is easy. We speak English, Spanish and German. With us there will be no misunderstanding or confusion about what we do and how we do it.
- Although we are no ´price breakers´ or bulk installers, you will find our prices very competitive for the quality delivered.
- For many companies the service ends when the installation is done. We however can offer reliable maintenance to keep your installation in a perfect condition.
- We only work with partners that are leaders in their field. Through our many years of experience we have come to know the best producers of panels, batteries, inverters and cables. We only choose materials that have proven to be reliable and durable.
You can always contact us to talk about your ideas, questions and wishes. Let´s talk and see what the possibilities are for you to go solar.